As part of the LIVE Manual Testing Training, you will learn test planning. We will assume that you do not have any IT or Software Testing knowledge and walk you through with all the basics required to effectively get started with the Testing projects.
Following topics are covered (but not limited to) in the second session:
- Test Management Documentation – Test Policy, Test Strategy, Master & Level Test Plan
- Test Planning
- Test Plan Components: Scope, Approach, Resources, Schedule, etc.
- Walk through of Test Plan
- Test Approach in detail
- Test Approach – Types
- Test Approach – Testing Project example
- Testing Project Initiation Phase – Testing Delivery Model
- Test Manager’s Activities during Testing Project Initiation Phase
- Test Engineer’s Activities during project initiation phase
We shall walk you through test planning and approach for the testing project; and also discuss the Testing Project initiation activities – in order to comprehend what you (as a Test Engineer) would be looking at when a Test Manager is preparing Test Plan.