SOFTWARE TESTING INTERNSHIP TRAINING – SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE
Firstly, this is an intense Software Testing Training Course, conducted to offer practical knowledge in Software Testing, lasting for 6 months. Software Testing theoretical knowledge would be backed up by practical experience, hence called as Testing Internship Training. Since this internship training course is academic in nature, ‘interns’ are the ‘students’ and they would not receive any financial benefits. Also, they would not be an employee of Testing eMentor by participating in this internship training.
Secondly, our Software Testing Internship Training (also known as “Software Tester Course”) provides practical Manual and Automation Testing project experience, that is highly desired by any potential IT employers. Our formal and professional Internship Training serves as a passport strategy for our Testing Interns to approach IT companies with vast hands-on experience. Likewise, it is relatively easier for an IT company to hire you as they could save training costs and effort.
Thirdly, the key objective of this Software Tester Course is to learn both Manual Testing and Automation Testing from a hands-on and project perspective. So the job oriented approach would effectively help those aspiring to break into IT / Software Testing. Most importantly, Testing Interns would experience 3 Manual Testing Projects, followed by 1 Agile Testing Project and 1 Test Automation Project. Furthermore, learn numerous Test Automation Skills from a Project perspective. Subsequently put the Project essentials into practice based on hands-on Automation Testing Project Examples. Finally, we will help you with Testing CV & Interviews preparation.
Software Testing Internship Training primarily comprises of:
- 6 Months intense Software Testing Training
- Over 25 sessions and 70 hours of content
- 12 Manual Testing Sessions and 30+ hours of content
- 9 Test Automation Tools Sessions and 20+ hours of content covering Selenium, Cucumber, Git & Jenkins, etc.
- 7 essential Test Automation Skills Sessions and 15+ hours of content covering Agile Testing, Web Services / API Testing, SQL for Testers, UNIX, etc.
- End to End Software Testing Training and Projects included.
- 3 Manual Testing Projects.
- 1 Agile Testing Project
- 1 Test Automation Project using Cucumber BDD and Selenium WebDriver.
- At the end of Software Tester Course, we shall assist you with CV preparation
- Likewise for Interviews preparation
- Also, in the context of Software Tester Course, we shall mentor you through Course Completion
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional mentor from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
HIGH LEVEL INTERNSHIP TRAINING PLAN (for 6 months)
|Month||Internship Training Plan|
|Manual Testing – Learn from 6 sessions (Test Analysis, Test Design and Test Implementation).|
Testing Project 1 – Complete Test Preparation tasks.
|Manual Testing – Learn from 4 sessions (Test execution, etc).|
Testing Project 1 – Finish working on Test Execution tasks.
|Manual Testing – Complete all Testing assignments and Mini Testing projects.|
Testing Project 2 & Testing Project 3 – complete all tasks. Then finish Interview tasks.
|Test Automation – Agile testing, Web services testing and SQL for Testers.|
Agile Testing Project – wrap up all tasks.
|Test Automation – Selenium Foundations.|
Wind up all Automation Testing assignments.
|Test Automation – Learn 3 Test Automation Frameworks, Git & Jenkins.|
Test Automation Project using Selenium & Cucumber BDD – complete all tasks.
DETAILED INTERNSHIP TRAINING PLAN (for 6 months)
Check out the detailed Internship Plan and Weekly Targets defined for our QA Interns.
- On successful completion of our intense Software Tester Course / Testing Internship, you shall receive a 6 months Software Testing Workshop Completion Certificate. This covers 6 months manual testing experience and test automation experience
- Moreover, you can use mentor’s reference post Software Testing Internship Training. So, Join our Software Testing Internship Training and become a software tester
- As part of Software Testing Internship Training, you shall grasp how to prepare and deliver various Manual Testing documentation in a productive manner.
- At the end of Manual Testing Training, you will have experience of full software testing project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate qualities essential for a Manual Testing professional in real time.
- Practical testing assignments at the end of every Manual Testing Training Online session.
- Get effective insight into best industry practices and practical hands-on exposure
- Practical learning experience with software testing projects work and examples.
- Quickly and productively add Test Automation Tools and skills in demand to your CV
- Test Automation Training content designed by considering current software test automation tools in demand and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live test automation frameworks, project work and examples.
TESTING INTERN’S KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (as part of Software Tester Course)
Software Testing Internship Training equally focuses on Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
- Analyse Business requirements and Design specifications.
- Derive Test Conditions based on test analysis
- Identify Test Data Requirements for Test Scenarios.
- Develop detailed test cases based on business requirements and design specification.
- Define test data by applying formal Test Case Design techniques.
- Prepare test traceability matrix to attain adequate test coverage.
- Peer review detailed test cases and log review comments.
- Perform functional test case execution as per test plan and approach defined.
- Conduct Exploratory testing by applying session based test management technique.
- Report bugs and demonstrated effective bug hunting techniques.
- Communicate status of testing tasks by collecting metrics & prepare test status report.
SOFTWARE TESTING INTERN’S KEY INVOLVEMENT FOR AUTOMATION TESTING INTERNSHIP ROLE
Software Tester Course equally focuses on Automation Testing and Manual Testing.
- Hands on experience of test automation using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
- Knowledge and experience of working within an Agile scrum team.
- Hands on experience of Behavioural Driven Development BDD (using Cucumber & Gherkin).
- Very good knowledge in testing webservices and RESTful services.
- Great backend testing skills – conversant in databases and SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge in test automation within a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
- Experience in source code control using Git.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Software Testing Internship Training is best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Most suitable for those who are seeking to quickly learn Manual Testing and add as many Test Automation skills as possible on their CV.
- Those wishing to apply for entry level Testing jobs using our 6 months professional certificate at the end of our Software Testing Training
- Those seeking a Mentor and support until you land a Testing Job
- Anyone currently seeking to move into a Manual Testing role or already in a Manual Testing role will benefit from attending this professional Software Testing Course Online
- Anyone seeking project based Manual Testing and hands-on approach should attend this Online Testing Training Course.
- Those willing to get 6 months practical Manual Testing experience as ‘Trainee Test Engineer’.
- Anyone aspiring to gain hands-on exposure to Manual Testing Projects and Test Analyst/Engineer’s responsibilities.
- Most suitable for those seeking to initially learn manual testing skills and subsequently move from manual testing to test automation development.
- Those wishing to increase their earning potential as IT companies prefer to hire Automation testers who are already trained.
- Lectures 229
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Software Testing Process 16
Test Planning (Duration: 2 hours; Interview: 0.5 hr) 11
Test Analysis (Duration: 2 hours; Interview: 0.5 hr) 14
Test Design (Duration: 2 hours; Interview: 0.5 hr) 12
Test Implementation Part-1 (Duration: 2 hours; Interview: 0.5 hr) 5
Test Implementation Part-2 (Duration: 2 hours; Interview: 0.5 hr) 7
Test Execution Part-1 (Duration: 2.5 hours) 8
Test Execution Part-2 (Duration: 2 hours; Interview: 0.5 hr) 9
Test Management, Testing Metrics & Reporting (Duration: 2.5 hours) 8
Testing Process Management Tools (Duration: 2.5 hours) 7
Testing Project - 3 Assignment (Duration: 2.5 hours) 1
Testing Project - 3 Evalutaion (Duration: 2.5 hours) 1
Test Automation - Selenium WebDriver Foundations Part-1 10
Test Automation - Selenium WebDriver Foundations Part-2 6
Test Automation - Selenium WebDriver Foundations Part-3 7
Test Automation - Selenium WebDriver Foundations Part-4 5
Test Automation - Selenium WebDriver Project (HYBRID FRAMEWORK) 11
Test Automation - Selenium WebDriver Project (PAGE OBJECT MODEL WITH PAGE FACTORY) 10
Test Automation - CUCUMBER BDD FRAMEWORK 11
Test Automation - Git, Git Hub & Jenkins (Version controlling & Continuous Integration) 14
Agile Testing Foundations 14
Agile Testing - Project & Tooling 10
Web Services Testing – SoapUI 12
Web Services Testing / API Testing – RESTful Web Services - Postman 8
SQL for Test Engineers Part-1 8
SQL for Test Engineers Part-2 & UNIX 4