SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE – 3 MONTHS
Work on 2 Testing Projects covering Manual and Automation Testing
The primary objective of this Software Tester Course is to learn both Manual Testing and Automation Testing from a project perspective while using a job oriented workshop approach. And in a time span of 3 months. This would efficiently help those aspiring to break into IT / Software Testing.
Most importantly, Testing Trainees would experience 1 Manual Testing Project and 1 Automation Testing Project. Furthermore, learn numerous Test Automation Skills from a Project perspective. Subsequently put the Testing essentials into practice through hands-on Manual Testing and Automation Testing Projects. Finally, we will help you with CV preparation.
Software Tester Course primarily comprises of:
- 3 Months (15 hours per week) intense Software Tester Course
- 12 Learning Sessions for Manual Testing
- Work on 1 Manual Testing Project
- Java for Automation Testing – 5 Learning Sessions
- 10 Automation Testing Sessions covering Selenium, Cucumber and Git
- Work on 1 Automation Testing Project using Cucumber BDD and Selenium WebDriver.
- CV preparation on completion of Software Tester Course
- Mentoring through course completion
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
HIGH LEVEL SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE PLAN (for 3 months)
||Software Tester Course – 3 Months Plan
||Manual Testing – Learn Test Analysis, Test Design and Test Implementation.
Manual Testing Project – Complete Test Preparation tasks.
Learn and perform Test Execution.
||Manual Testing Project – Report bugs, update Test Report and finish working on Test Execution tasks.
Test Automation – Java for Automation Testing
Test Automation – Selenium Foundations
||Test Automation – Test Automation Framework, Git.
Test Automation Project using Selenium & Cucumber BDD
- On successful completion of our Software Tester Course, you shall receive a 3 months Software Testing Workshop Completion Certificate. This covers 3 months manual testing and test automation project activities
- As part of Software Tester Course, you shall grasp how to prepare and deliver various Manual Testing documentation in a productive manner.
- At the end of Manual Testing Training, you will have experience of full software testing project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate qualities essential for a Manual Testing professional in real time.
- Get effective insight into best industry practices and practical hands-on exposure
- Quickly and productively add Test Automation Tools and skills in demand to your CV
- Test Automation Training content designed by considering current software test automation tools in demand and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live test automation framework and project work.
TRAINEE’S KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (as part of Software Tester Course)
- Analyse Business requirements and Design specifications.
- Derive Test Conditions based on test analysis
- Identify Test Data Requirements for Test Scenarios.
- Develop detailed test cases based on business requirements and design specification.
- Define test data by applying formal Test Case Design techniques.
- Prepare test traceability matrix to attain adequate test coverage.
- Peer review detailed test cases and log review comments.
- Perform functional test case execution as per test plan and approach defined.
- Conduct Exploratory testing by applying session based test management technique.
- Report bugs and demonstrated effective bug hunting techniques.
- Communicate status of testing tasks by collecting metrics & prepare test status report.
TRAINEE’S INVOLVEMENT FOR AUTOMATION TESTING (as part of Software Tester Course Three Months)
Software Tester Course equally focuses on Automation Testing and Manual Testing.
- Hands on experience of test automation using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
- Hands on experience of Behavioural Driven Development BDD (using Cucumber & Gherkin).
- Experience in source code control using Git.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Most suitable for those who are already into IT (Support function, etc.,) however would like to switch to Software Testing.
- Suitable for those who are seeking to quickly learn Manual Testing and add as many Test Automation skills as possible on their CV.
- Those wishing to apply for entry level Testing jobs using 3 months professional certificate at the end of our Software Testing Training
- Those seeking Mentorship from an Industry expert
- Anyone currently seeking to move into a Manual Testing role or already in a Manual Testing role will benefit from attending this professional Software Testing Course Online
- Anyone seeking project based Manual Testing and hands-on approach should attend this Online Testing Training Course.
- Those willing to get 3 months practical Manual Testing and Automation Testing exposure through Software Tester Course.
- Anyone aspiring to gain hands-on exposure to Manual Testing Projects and Test Analyst/Engineer’s responsibilities.
- Most suitable for those seeking to initially learn manual testing skills and subsequently move from manual testing to test automation development.
- Those wishing to increase their earning potential as IT companies prefer to hire Automation testers who are already trained.
WHAT IS COVERED IN SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE?
MANUAL TESTING CURRICULUM (1.5 Months) + 1 MANUAL TESTING PROJECT
AUTOMATION TESTING CURRICULUM (1.5 MONTHS)
+ 1 AUTOMATION TESTING PROJECT