SOFTWARE TESTING INTERNSHIP TRAINING –
SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE – 6 MONTHS
Work on 5 Testing Projects covering Manual and Automation Testing
Firstly, the key objective of this Software Tester Course is to learn both Manual Testing and Automation Testing from a project perspective while using a job oriented workshop approach. This would effectively help those aspiring to break into IT / Software Testing. Most importantly, Testing Trainees would experience 3 Manual Testing Projects, followed by 1 Agile Testing Project and 1 Test Automation Project. Furthermore, learn numerous Test Automation Skills from a Project perspective. Subsequently put the Testing essentials into practice through hands-on Manual Testing and Automation Testing Projects. Finally, we will help you with CV & Interviews preparation.
Secondly, our Software Tester Course (aka Software Testing Internship Training) provides practical Manual and Automation Testing project experience, that is highly desired by any potential IT employers. Our formal and professional Software Tester Training serves as a passport strategy for our Testing Trainees to approach IT companies with vast hands-on experience. Likewise, it is relatively easier for an IT company to hire you as they could save training costs and effort.
Thirdly, this is an intense Software Testing Training Course, conducted to offer practical knowledge in Software Testing, lasting for 6 months. Software Testing theoretical knowledge would be backed up by practical experience, hence called as Testing Internship Training. Since this internship training course is academic in nature, ‘interns’ are the ‘students’ and they would not receive any financial benefits. Also, they would not be an employee of Testing eMentor by participating in this internship training.
Software Tester Course aka Software Testing Internship primarily comprises of:
- 6 Months (15 hours per week) intense Software Tester Course
- 12 Learning Sessions for Manual Testing
- Work on 3 Manual Testing Projects
- Work on 1 Agile Testing Project after 2 Agile testing learning sessions
- Learn SQL for Testers
- Java for Automation Testing – 5 Learning Sessions
- 10 Automation Testing Sessions covering Selenium, Cucumber and Git
- Work on 1 Automation Testing Project using Cucumber BDD and Selenium WebDriver.
- CV preparation on completion of Software Tester Course
- Interviews preparation from week 1 of the program
- Mentoring through course completion
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
HIGH LEVEL INTERNSHIP TRAINING PLAN (for 6 months)
||Internship Training Plan
||Manual Testing – Learn Test Analysis, Test Design and Test Implementation.
Testing Project 1 – Complete Test Preparation tasks.
||Manual Testing – Learn Test execution, Bug Reporting.
Testing Project 1 – Finish working on Test Execution tasks.
||Manual Testing – Complete all Testing assignments and Mini Testing projects.
Testing Project 2 & Testing Project 3 – complete all tasks. Then finish Interview tasks.
||Agile testing & Agile Testing Project.
Test Automation – Java for Automation Testing
||Test Automation – Selenium Foundations.
Wind up all Automation Testing assignments.
||Test Automation – Learn 2 Test Automation Frameworks & Git.
Test Automation Project using Selenium & Cucumber BDD – complete all tasks.
- On successful completion of our intense Software Tester Course, you shall receive a 6 months Software Testing Workshop Completion Certificate. This covers 3 months manual testing and test automation project activities
- Moreover, you can use mentor’s reference post Software Testing Internship Training. Join our Software Testing Internship Training and become a software tester
- As part of Software Testing Internship Training, you shall grasp how to prepare and deliver various Manual Testing documentation in a productive manner.
- At the end of Manual Testing Training, you will have experience of full software testing project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate qualities essential for a Manual Testing professional in real time.
- Practical testing assignments at the end of every Manual Testing Training Online session.
- Get effective insight into best industry practices and practical hands-on exposure
- Practical learning experience with software testing projects work and examples.
- Quickly and productively add Test Automation Tools and skills in demand to your CV
- Test Automation Training content designed by considering current software test automation tools in demand and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live test automation frameworks, project work and examples.
TRAINEE’S KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (as part of Software Testing Internship Training)
Software Testing Internship Training equally focuses on Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
- Analyse Business requirements and Design specifications.
- Derive Test Conditions based on test analysis
- Identify Test Data Requirements for Test Scenarios.
- Develop detailed test cases based on business requirements and design specification.
- Define test data by applying formal Test Case Design techniques.
- Prepare test traceability matrix to attain adequate test coverage.
- Peer review detailed test cases and log review comments.
- Perform functional test case execution as per test plan and approach defined.
- Conduct Exploratory testing by applying session based test management technique.
- Report bugs and demonstrated effective bug hunting techniques.
- Communicate status of testing tasks by collecting metrics & prepare test status report.
TRAINEE’S INVOLVEMENT FOR AUTOMATION TESTING (as part of Software Testing Internship)
Software Tester Course equally focuses on Automation Testing and Manual Testing.
- Hands on experience of test automation using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
- Knowledge and experience of working within an Agile scrum team.
- Hands on experience of Behavioural Driven Development BDD (using Cucumber & Gherkin).
- Experience in source code control using Git.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Software Testing Internship Training is best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated and put that into practice through numerous projects.
- Most suitable for those who are seeking to learn Manual Testing and add as many Test Automation skills as possible on their CV.
- Those wishing to apply for entry level Testing jobs using our 6 months professional certificate at the end of our Software Testing Training
- Those seeking Mentorship from an Industry expert
- Anyone currently seeking to move into a Manual Testing role or already in a Manual Testing role will benefit from attending this professional Software Testing Course Online
- Anyone seeking project based Manual Testing and hands-on approach should attend this Online Testing Training Course.
- Those willing to get 6 months practical Manual Testing and Automation Testing exposure through Software Testing Internship Training.
- Anyone aspiring to gain hands-on exposure to Manual Testing Projects and Test Analyst/Engineer’s responsibilities.
- Most suitable for those seeking to initially learn manual testing skills and subsequently move from manual testing to test automation development.
- Those wishing to increase their earning potential as IT companies prefer to hire Automation testers who are already trained.
WHAT IS COVERED IN SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE?
MANUAL TESTING CURRICULUM (3 MONTHS) + 3 MANUAL TESTING PROJECTS
AUTOMATION TESTING CURRICULUM (3 MONTHS)
+ 1 AUTOMATION TESTING PROJECT + 1 AGILE TESTING PROJECT