LIVE - SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE - 2 MONTHS
Work on 1 Manual Testing Project
CHECK DATES AND ENROLL
The primary objective of this Software Tester Course is to learn both Manual Testing and Automation Testing from a project perspective while using a job oriented workshop approach. And in a time span of 2 months. This would efficiently help those aspiring to break into IT / Software Testing.
Most importantly, Testing Trainees would experience 1 Manual Testing Project.
Software Tester Course primarily comprises of:
- 2 Months intense Software Tester Course
- 9 Learning Sessions for Manual Testing
- Work on 1 Manual Testing Project
- SQL for testers - 1 Learning Session
- 2 Agile Testing Sessions
- 4 Automation Testing Sessions covering Selenium and Cucumber
- Project reviews through course completion
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
- On successful completion of our Software Tester Course, you shall receive a 2 months Software Testing Workshop Completion Certificate. This covers 1 manual testing project activities
- As part of Software Tester Course, you shall grasp how to prepare and deliver various Manual Testing documentation in a productive manner.
- At the end of Manual Testing Training, you will have experience of full software testing project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate qualities essential for a Manual Testing professional in real time.
- Get effective insight into best industry practices and practical hands-on exposure
- Learn Agile and Test Automation Tools from project view point
TRAINEE'S KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (as part of Software Tester Course)
- Analyse Business requirements and Design specifications.
- Derive Test Conditions based on test analysis
- Identify Test Data Requirements for Test Scenarios.
- Develop detailed test cases based on business requirements and design specification.
- Define test data by applying formal Test Case Design techniques.
- Prepare test traceability matrix to attain adequate test coverage.
- Perform functional test case execution as per test plan and approach defined.
- Report bugs and demonstrated effective bug hunting techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Most suitable for those who are seeking to quickly learn Manual Testing and Test Automation skills.
- Those wishing to apply for entry level Testing jobs using 2 months professional certificate at the end of our Software Testing Training
- Anyone currently seeking to move into a Software Testing role by attending this professional Software Testing Course Online
- Anyone seeking project based Manual Testing and hands-on approach should attend this Online Testing Training Course.
WHAT IS COVERED IN SOFTWARE TESTER COURSE?
MANUAL TESTING CURRICULUM + 1 MANUAL TESTING PROJECT
AUTOMATION TESTING CURRICULUM